Criminal Law | Family Law | Personal Injury | Labor Law | Employment Law
The outcome of any legal proceeding has the potential to impact you for years into the future. It is critical that you have the best available legal representation behind you from the start. At the law firm of Hoff Curtis, P.C., we represent clients throughout Vermont in a wide variety of legal issues, and we work tirelessly to see that your interests are fully protected.
Each of our attorneys has more than 20 years of experience resolving complex legal issues. Our attorneys' dedicated focus on specific practice areas allows us to collaborate on cases when more than one area of the law comes into play. In this manner, we are able to provide you with much more comprehensive service and customized solutions that accommodate all of your legal needs.
Our Practice Areas
Whether you are looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer or a family lawyer, we are prepared to provide the skillful counsel and guidance you need to get through this difficult time. We prepare every case as if it were going to trial. While we always attempt to resolve your case without the need for litigation, our opponents know that we will not hesitate to take the matter to court in order to protect your interests.
We represent clients in a broad range of legal matters, including the following:
- Criminal law, including DUI/DWI, drug crimes and federal offenses
- Family law, including divorce and collaborative law
- Personal injury, including auto accidents, premises liability claims and wrongful death
- Labor law, including unfair labor practice claims and other grievances
- Employment law, including discrimination, wrongful discharge and sexual harassment claims
- Limited scope representation
- Civil litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration services
Experienced Lawyers Providing Comprehensive Legal Services
Contact Hoff Curtis, P.C., today to discuss your legal concerns with an experienced Vermont attorney. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times. You can reach us by phone at 802-316-4962, toll free at 866-986-1913 or via email. For your convenience, we accept most major credit cards.